Tuesday, August 11, 2009

On the Road Again...

In more than one way I'm on the road again.

I have gotten back into a regular running schedule recently and am feeling really great about it. It seems that everything is easier to deal with when you have miles of pavement ahead of you and no distractions.

I also have been/will be out of town more than usual. Eric and I had a fabulous vacation while he was home. Last week I spent the end of the week in Knoxville for work. In the next couple of months I have 3 DC trips planned and a number of Birmingham trips. I am also hoping to get at least one beach trip in!!

I also have my 10 year high school reunion in two weeks!! I am excited about seeing everyone, but I am also a little nervous about going without Eric. I always imagined him going with me and seeing what everyone that I grew up around is like. Its disappointing that he will miss it, but hopefully it will still be a good time.

I am hoping that all of my road time, both on foot and otherwise, will help the time pass a lot faster. Eric will be home the day before my 29th birthday. I hope we are able to plan at least one trip to see each other before he comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment