Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sprinting Through My Day

I had a really great workout today: Standard warm up. Run 4 x 400 meters at 15 seconds per mile faster than your current 5K pace. Jog for 400 meters between repeats. Cool down with 800 meters of jogging.
I skipped yesterday's workout because I was absolutely exhausted from all of the craziness on Tuesday. Macie (little dog) and I did take a walk, though, and I spent a long time in the backyard with Bryant (big dog).
Since Eric left, I feel like I've been running sprints from the time I wake up until I crash at night. I am really hopping that in the next few weeks I settle in to more of a marathon pace; otherwise, I am not sure how great I'm going to be at enduring the coming months.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't certain if I should comment on my own blog or on yours. I am on Camp Victory in the Greater Baghdad area.

    ReplyDelete